An update from our CEO, Dr. Alan Ulsifer:
URGENT PATIENT CARE UPDATE
As health authorities and government continue to provide updates on COVID-19, we have evolved our approach to providing essential emergency eye health services to our patients. There have been some critical principals we have used to thoughtfully help guide our decisions:
- We care deeply about our patients and their families, our doctors, our staff, and our communities
- Safety for all is of paramount importance
- We are dedicated to providing urgent care
- We will be doing all we can to be here for you
What does this mean for you?
- Across the country, we are shifting operations to urgent care only with appointment only entry to the clinics. If your closest clinic is closed, we will serve you in a nearby location.
- If your need is not urgent, which means we will not be able to see you in-person, we are available to answer your questions/concerns over phone or email anytime. No issue is too big or small, so do not hesitate to call us for anything.
- We will continue to deliver product using mail services and social distancing
- Be assured that when we do need to see you in-person for urgent care that our clinics are using the very best sterilization and protective measures
- Through our e-commerce site (https://shop.fyidoctors.com) you will be able to purchase contact lenses and eyewear which will be delivered to you via direct mail. In addition to this, you will be able to pick up emergency eyewear and contact lenses at our locations where we will be practicing safe distance pick up procedures.
- We are committed to communicating with you often and transparently throughout this crisis
We want you to know we are here for you. We encourage you to phone your local clinic for advice on we can best how help you on your eye health needs. We are very grateful for your patience and for trusting us with your eye care. We look forward to resuming regular operations and welcoming you back to our clinics as soon as it is safe to do so. Until then, please stay safe.
Dr. Alan Ulsifer
Chair and CEO
FYidoctors | Visique